Friday, August 12, 2011

Marthon?

You may have already noticed but I misspelled MARATHON in the website address for this blog!  (Who does this?)

Maybe I was in a rush when I chose the domain name or maybe I was just sloppy?  Either way, I spelled it "marthon" and I do not know how to fix it.  I can tell you what, I am not going to redo this whole blog so I guess I am stuck with the misspelling.  I noticed the error when I was setting up a link to my Crowdrise fundraising page.  The link would not go through time after time.  Finally I noticed the missing A.  How embarassing!

But, I guess I shouldn't really worry because I am assuming only very close friends and family will read this.  Right?  Friends and family, you still love me even though I don't know how to spell, right?

Anyway, tomorrow will be a whopping 15 miles of hilly terrain.  I am ready!

A big thank you to all of you who have supported Doctors without Borders!
*  Mary Cronk
*  Sally Robinson
*  Peggy von Rohr
*  Judy Cronk
*  Ben Robinson
*  Howard Robinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment